My morning train reads:
• Las Vegas Made the World’s Worst Stadium Deal and All It Got Was the Lousy Raiders (Slate)
• HFT as an insight into where fintech is going (FT Alphaville)
• Instagram Killed the Retail Store (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• Selling What They Preach: From Amazon to Apple, from Starbucks to upscale hotel chains, brands are making claims not just about what people should buy, but about what people should be. (The Atlantic)
• Twilight of the Rock Gods (Wall Street Journal) see also Before and After Chuck Berry (New York Times)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!