My easy like Sunday morning reads:
• Advisers to the Ultra-Rich Try to Treat Art as Just Another Asset (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• My Evolution on Asset Allocation (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• An Earnings Miss? (Investment Masters Class)
• The Reclusive Hedge-Fund Tycoon Behind the Trump Presidency (New Yorker)
• Even a genius can get suckered (CNN)
• Here are 100 Lies and False Statements From Trump’s First 100 Days (Buzzfeed) see also The first 100 days of President @realdonaldtrump (Washington Post)
• The free press is in really bad shape around the world. A new report says populism is to blame. (Washington Post)
• Every Time Kate McKinnon Was the MVP of ‘Saturday Night Live’ This Season (GQ)
• Oral history: Prince’s life, as told by the people who knew him best (Star Tribune)
• The race to build the world’s first sex robot (The Guardian)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Meir Statman, Santa Clara University Professor of Finance, and author of What Investors Really Want: Know What Drives Investor Behavior; his latest book is titled Finance for Normal People: How Investors and Markets Behave.
Donald Trump’s corporate tax plan doesn’t add up
Source: The Economist
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!