My West Coast morning train reads:
• Why Trump Really Fired Comey: Two things have always driven the president: self-aggrandizement and self-preservation. (Bloomberg View) see also Comey’s Firing Came as Investigators Stepped Up Russia Probe (Wall Street Journal)
• Try this low-cost portfolio with massive diversification (Marketwatch)
• DALBAR 2016 QAIB: Investors are Still Their Own Worst Enemy (Index Fund Advisors)
• How to Predict If a Borrower Will Pay You Back (New York Magazine)
• 2017 National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year Contest (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!