This is an interesting design — kinda like what I suggested Tesla do with its ludicrous mode vehicles. Anyway, some details:
• 680 horses and hits 60 mph in 2.3 seconds (faster than the Tesla P100 Model S in ludicrous mode)
• Unique ultra-lightweight electric supercar with 4 seats, 4 doors, 4-wheel drive
• Front and rear electric motors providing four-wheel drive traction
• 375-mile driving range when cruising at 62 mph.
• Only 100 cars of this first model to be built & sold
• hand-built near Stuttgart, in Germany
• Swiss designer Robert Palm and Danish entrepreneur Poul Sohl are the backers.
Quite interesting . . .