Heckuva a week! Finish it strong with our AHCA-free morning train reads:
• Lyft spent years preparing for Uber’s cultural crisis (Vox) see also Uber’s bad week: Doomsday Scenario or Business Reset? (Musings on Markets)
• The Hardest Thing (Pension Partners)
• How Tampa Turned a Dead Zone Into a Downtown (Politico) see also Downtowns Reinvented Themselves. So Can Malls. (BloombergView)
• Can Money Actually Buy Happiness? (DailyWorth)
• Gangs of aggressive killer whales are shaking down Alaska fishing boats for their fish (National Post)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Anindya Ghose, the Heinz Riehl Chair Professor of Business at New York University’s Stern School of Business and the Director of the Masters of Business Analytics program at NYU; he is the author of Tap: Unlocking the Mobile Economy.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!