My 1987 Crash 30th anniversary morning train reads:
• Bankrolling the Big Short (Institutional Investor)
• Shiller: A Stock Market Panic Like 1987 Could Happen Again (New York Times) but see What Didn’t Happen on Black Monday 1987 (Elm)
• These Americans Were Tricked Into Working For Russia. They Say They Had No Idea. (Buzzfeed)
• ‘It’s able to create knowledge itself’: Google unveils AI that learns on its own (Guardian)
• It’s a Fact: Supreme Court Errors Aren’t Hard to Find (ProPublica) see also The Supreme Court Is Allergic To Math (FiveThirtyEight)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!