My pre-crash, morning train reads:
• Robots Are Coming for These Wall Street Jobs (Bloomberg)
• A Fund Family That’s Taken a Lot but Delivered Little: Stadion hauled in almost as much in fees ($115 million) as its shareholders reaped in income and gains ($160 million) over its lifetime (Morningstar)
• ESG in the Time of Trump (Institutional Investor) see also The poor suffer most from climate change (Financial Times)
• Step Inside the Silicon Valley of Agriculture (National Geographic)
• Yankees built for many Octobers to come (ESPN)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!