My Paradise Papers morning train reads:
• Ready or Not, Recreational Marijuana Use Is Coming to Canada (New York Times) see also The Marijuana Machine Rolls (BloombergBusinessweek)
• What I Learned From Three Weeks Watching Fox News Nonstop (Slate)
• There’s One Unspeakable Fix That Would Help Pay for the GOP’s Tax Cuts (Bloomberg)
• Actors say rude audiences are destroying Broadway (NYPost)
• The N.F.L.’s Most Valuable Player Might Be … a Punter? (New York Times)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with John Montgomery, Chairman and Chief Investment Officer of Bridgeway Capital Management, which manages $8.4 billion dollars, which uniquely donates 50% of its profits to non-profit organizations.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!