My easy like Sunday morning reads:
• Saying Bye to Buybacks (Wall Street Journal)
• Amazon Merchants Continue to Find Ways to Cheat (Bloomberg)
• The Worst Advice I Ever Got (Irrelevant Investor)
• How to Play Emerging Markets (Barron’s)
• Trump’s Love Affair with Coal (Politico) but see Nothing Trump Does Can Save Coal (Bloomberg View)
• One stock is conspicuously absent from Goldman Sachs’ top 5 hedge fund favorites (MarketWatch)
• YouTube Is Addressing Its Massive Child Exploitation Problem (Buzzfeed)
• Mark Halperin Poisoned Our Politics (Buzzfeed)
• The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks (The Atlantic)
• What Did 17th Century Food Taste Like? (Res Obscura)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Felix Zulauf, founder and president at Zulauf Asset Management AG. He founded the firm in 1990, focusing on macro and strategic issues, and now runs Zulauf Consulting, managing his own wealth in a family office.
Are you a god? No, just a passive asset manager
Source: Pensions & Investments
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!