My end of week morning train reads:
• 2018 Could Be the Last Time Stock Pickers Rule Investing (Bloomberg) see also Fueling the Bull Market (Dr. Ed’s Blog)
• Detecting Lies on Earnings Calls (strategy+business)
• In China, a Three-Digit Score Could Dictate Your Place in Society (Wired)
• Why Brent Brodeski, a $6-billion GOP RIA, is in a furious full-time fight against the Republican RIA-unfriendly tax bill (RIA Biz)
• How Trump’s skepticism of U.S. intelligence on Russia left an election threat unchecked (Washington Post) • 16 Things Your Successful Friends Have Given Up (Medium)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!