The year is rapidly drawing to a close. Finish strong with our morning train reads:
• Pessimists Guide to 2028 (Bloomberg)
• Does wealth actually lead to greater happiness for the very wealthy? And, does inheriting wealth—versus earning it yourself—play a role in how happy that wealth makes us? (Wall Street Journal)
• ESG: The X-Ray of Finance (CFA Institute)
• Joyner Lucas’s Viral Hit ‘I’m Not Racist’ Is Exhausting (Vulture)
• 27 Strategies for Giving: Let nonprofit leaders, philanthropic advisers, innovators, investors, and hardworking volunteers show you how. (Bloomberg)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!