My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• No Inflation? Technology May Have Left it in the 20th Century (Wired) see also As the Fed Deliberates, Amazon Is Making Its Job More Difficult (Wall Street Journal)
• Stripped of fat commissions, nontraded REIT sales tank (Investment News)
• Bitcoin is none of the things it was supposed to be (The Outline) see also Bitcoin Has Some Bad News, and Nobody Cares (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• The Secret Life of ‘Um’ (The Atlantic) see also Your Brain Can Only Take So Much Focus (Harvard Business Review)
• The Comprehensive Case against Roy Moore (National Review) see also Russian propagandists are pushing for Roy Moore to win (Mother Jones)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!