Today is Good Riddance day — kick it off with our morning reads:
• 40% of Comments Critical of ‘Fiduciary’ Rule Are Fake (Wall Street Journal)
• Socially Responsible Investing’s Status (ETF.com) see also Here’s an Easy Checklist to Evaluate Any ETF. (Bloomberg)
• Bitcoin’s boom is a boon for extremist groups (Washington Post)
• The future of grocery shopping has arrived — in China (Quartz)
• Have Stock Investors Become Smarter? (Morningstar)
• Scott Walker’s big Foxconn factory deal is going to cost taxpayers a fortune (Vice)
• These States Are Likely To Legalize Marijuana In 2018 (Forbes)
• How did half of the great Florida coral reef system disappear? (The Guardian)
• Galactic Glow, Thought to Be Dark Matter, Now Points to Hidden Pulsars (Quanta Magazine)
• The 50 Best Podcasts of 2017 (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
2017 was the year of the upside growth surprise
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!