Interesting week; finish strong with our morning train reads:
• This Bull Market Hasn’t Been Correction-Proof (Bloomberg Gadfly) see also Far From Unprecedented: Nine Selloffs Like This, and Nine Rebounds (Bloomberg)
• Too Clever By Half (Epsilon Theory)
• Why Competitive Advantages Die (Collaborative Fund)
• Intel is making smart glasses that actually look good (The Verge)
• Two theaters or 1,000? How to release an Oscar-winning film (Marketwatch)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Jack Devine, a 32-year veteran of the Central Intelligence Agency, a former Acting Director of CIA’s operations. He is the author of Good Hunting: An American Spymaster’s Story.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!