My end of week morning train reads:
• We Forget That Everything Is Relative (Behavioral Scientist)
• A Not Terribly Bright Idea for Harvard’s Endowment (Bloomberg Gadfly)
• The Curse of Intelligence (Wealth of Common Sense)
• Enough with the rancid conspiracy theories: An Epidemic of Dishonesty on the Right (National Review)
• How to write about weed without sounding high (The Outline)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Pimco’s Jerome Schneider, head of short-term portfolio management and funding, and Morningstar Fixed-Income Fund Manager of the Year (U.S. 2015).
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!