My Nor’easter morning
train working from home reads:
• Stock Bulls in Trump Country Are Freaking Out Their Brokers (Bloomberg)
• Roll the Dice (Of Dollars And Data)
• «It sure feels like 1987» Jeffrey Sherman, Deputy Chief Investment Officer at DoubleLine Capital, expects more upward pressure on bond yields and draws parallels to the year of the monster crash on Wall Street. (Finanz und Wirtschaft)
• Welcome to the Age of Climate Migration (Rolling Stone)
• The Power of Tower (New York Times)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!