My morning train reads:
• Bitcoin Is Really Worth Somewhere between $20 and $800,000, according to economic theory and a night of drinking (Bloomberg)
• From Hawaii to Italy, free trips fuel retirement savings sales push (Politico)
• Increased Minimum Wage’s Positive Effects Persist and Grow in Magnitude over Several Years” (CivicSkunkWorks)
• Forecasts? I Haven’t Got A Clue … (Psy-Fi Blog) see also Expiring vs. Long-Term Knowledge (Collaborative Fund)
• Q&A: Lawyer behind Hannity revelation at Cohen hearing speaks. (CJR)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!