My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• How To Arbitrage Human Nature (Jim O’Shaughnessy) see also The skill of managing luck (Daniel P. Egan)
• Finally, Evidence That Managing for the Long Term Pays Off (Harvard Business Review) see also Now or Later? (Irrelevant Investor)
• Welcome To Partytown, Baghdad (Buzzfeed)
• The Unforgiving Math That Stops Epidemics (Quanta Magazine)
• Shift list: All the new cars you can buy with a manual transmission (AutoBlog)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!