My mid-week morning train reads:
• Soros: How to Save Europe (Project-Syndicate)
• Easy in Theory, Difficult in Practice (Of Dollars And Data)
• Price Is What You Pay; Value Is What You Get – Nifty Fifty Edition (FFA)
• Harvard study estimates thousands died in Puerto Rico because of Hurricane Maria (Washington Post) see also Trump Failed the Americans of Puerto Rico (Bloomberg View)
• How Amazon Plans To Use Whole Foods to Dominate the Retail Industry (Fortune)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!