My end of week morning train reads:
• Behemoths Have Dominated the Market Before, but Tech Is Different (Wall Street Journal)
• Inside Netflix’s TV-Swallowing, Market-Dominating Binge Factory (Vulture)
• How to Maximize Serendipity (David Perell)
• Tech Workers Versus the Pentagon (Jacobin)
• To increase your emotional intelligence, develop these 10 qualities (Quartz)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with former U.S. Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell, discussing trade wars and tariffs, immigration, and North Korea. Mitchell was instrumental in negotiating a peace agreement in Northern Ireland and was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!