My back-to-work morning train reads:
• Study: Charts change hearts and minds better than words do (Washington Post)
• 16 Years Late, $13B Short, but Optimistic: Where Growth Will Take the Music Biz (Redef)
• None of Us Understand Probability (RCM Alternatives)
• Nuclear Power Won’t Survive Without A Government Handout (FiveThirtyEight)
• Best Q&A you’ll read this week Here’s Amy Poehler (Poke)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with former U.S. Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell, discussing trade wars and tariffs, immigration, and North Korea. Mitchell was instrumental in negotiating a peace agreement in Northern Ireland and was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!