My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Cryptocurrencies: looking beyond the hype (BIS) see also The bigger cryptocurrencies get, the worse they perform (Reuters)
• The Stock-Market Price Can Be Wrong. Very Wrong. (MoneyBeat)
• One in ten dollars of US housing were anonymous (FT Alphaville) see also Larry Silverstein Flees the ‘Old Fogeys’ of Midtown (New York Times)
• ‘Sociopathic’ CEO’s new comeback plan (news.com.au)
• How a Florida Utility Became the Global King of Green Power (Wall Street Journal) see also Climate Change May Spark Global ‘Fish Wars’ (National Geographic)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!