My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Apple’s $1 Trillion Chase: Unprecedented? Try Totally Logical (Bloomberg) see also Bought Apple Stock in 1980? Held It? Don’t Brag (Bloomberg View)
• ‘I was framed by UBS’: Tom Hayes’ letters from prison (Financial News)
• Tesla Faces Accelerating Rate of Model 3 Refunds (Second Measure) but see Big Tesla investors look like firewall for Elon Musk (Reuters)
• China increasingly challenges American dominance of science (Washington Post) see also China Opens European Charm Offensive as Trump Stokes Trade Dispute (Bloomberg)
• Why Robocallers Win Even if You Don’t Answer (Wall Street Journal)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!