My midweek morning train reads:
• Bitcoin’s Price Was Artificially Inflated Last Year, Researchers Say (New York Times)
• Larry David and the Game Theory of Anonymous Donations (Nautilus)
• The Most Successful Ethnic Group in the U.S. May Surprise You (Ozy)
• Finally, a president with the guts to stand up to Canada (Washington Post) see also O Canada (Council on Foreign Relations)
• How Draymond Green sacrificed millions to build the Warriors’ dynasty (ESPN)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!