My midweek morning train reads:
• Alexa, What’s Wrong With Siri? (Wall Street Journal)
• Chanos: Cryptocurrency is a speculation masquerading as a technological breakthrough (ineteconomics)
• Scaling startups are setting up secondary hubs in these cities (TechCrunch)
• Japan’s recovery is the greatest economic success story never told (Wonkblog) but see The U.S. economy is still broken for 78 million Americans (Marketwatch)
• Big Four: The financial scandal no one is talking about (The Guardian)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!