My end of week morning train reads:
• Buy the Tweet, Sell the Blog Post (Irrelevant Investor)
• Disney, Economic Gravity and Vibranium Physics (Redef)
• Mueller’s Latest Indictments Show That ‘Witches’ Are Very Real (National Review)
• How to Spend It: the shopping list for the 1% (The Guardian)
• The Last Days of Blockbuster Video: For One Last Night, Make It a Blockbuster Night (The Ringer)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with John Carreyrou, the Pulitzer-winning investigative reporter who exposed wrongdoing at the much-hyped startup Theranos. His new book is “Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup.”
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!