My back to work morning train reads:
• Taxes aren’t the biggest threat to your inheritance. Family squabbles are — Attorneys & Accountants point to family conflict as the biggest threat to estate planning. (CNBC)
• The case for a second Brexit referendum (The Economist)
• Teslas in the palace signal brewing battle in Beijing (Nikkei Asia Review)
• The Vindication of Cheese, Butter, and Full-Fat Milk: A new study exonerates dairy fats as a cause of early death, even as low-fat products continue to be misperceived as healthier. (The Atlantic)
• How a hypernationalist, crafty liar exploited political divisions in 1930s Germany (Washington Post) see also Elected Leaders Are Making the World Less Democratic (Bloomberg)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with John Carreyrou, the Pulitzer-winning investigative reporter who exposed wrongdoing at the much-hyped startup Theranos. His new book is “Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup.”
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!