My Something up with Facebook? morning train reads:
• It’s way too soon to declare Trump’s trade war over (Washington Post) but see Trump Just Called Off His Trade War With Europe. Score One for the Globalists. (Slate)
• 5% outperformance from 1960-1980 made less money than 5% underperformance 1980-2000 (Dollars and Data)
• The post-U.S. world economy (Axios) see also Protectionism as Mutual Masochism (Daily Capitalist)
• Why are there so many suckers? A neuropsychologist explains (The Conversation)
• A Brief (But Global) History of Ketchup (Smithsonian)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!