My Two-for-Tuesday end of July morning train reads:
• Eurozone Economy Slows Further as Exports Sputter (Wall Street Journal) see also Chinese Economy Starts to Feel Tariff Impact (Wall Street Journal)
• By the numbers: China’s foreign-educated students are returning home (Axios) see also Current Policy Is Repelling Foreign Investment (Foreign Affairs)
• Men of Steel: How Brooklyn’s Native American ironworkers built New York (6sqft) see also Can there be an Amazon of housing? (Hot House)
• Much of the US Electric Grid Could Go the Way of the Landline Phone (Wired)
• Scott Walker’s troubles highlight deeper GOP issues in governors’ races (CNN) see also Here Are All The Republicans Retiring From Congress In 2018 (FiveThirtyEight)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!