My mid-week morning train reads:
• Main Street Investors Coalition has nothing to do with mom-and-pop investors: Funded by big business interests that want to prevent pension funds and large 401(k) plans to influence corporate governance issues. (New York Times)
• Across the globe, taxes on corporations plummet (Washington Post)
• “We are the very last generation to ever know what it was like to be lost” (Irrelevant Investor)
• When Airline CEOs Try the Cheap Seats (Wall Street Journal)
• Confessions of An Unredeemed Fan: Remembering Amy Winehouse, who died 7 years ago. (Longreads)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!