My end of August morning beach reads:
• The World Isn’t as Bad as Your Wired Brain Tells You: Magnified by the internet’s algorithms, our primitive biases make our fears go viral (Wall Street Journal)
• Why You Should Surround Yourself With More Books Than You’ll Ever Have Time to Read (Inc)
• For Electric Cars, Focus on the Small Picture: Raw sales numbers are tiny, but growth is astronomical. (Bloomberg)
• Inside the slimy underground hunt for humanity’s antibiotic saviour (Wired)
• This Is How Russian Propaganda Actually Works In The 21st Century (Buzzfeed)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Eldon Scott, president of UrbanSpace, a company specializing in creating artisan food halls and holiday gift venues. UrbanSpace was founded in 1972 in the U.K., and in New York in 1993. The firm is in the early stages of U.S expansion, looking at Chicago and the West Coast.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!