train pre-fishing reads:
• Although Amazon grabs nearly half of every U.S. dollar spent on the internet, it isn’t winning the digital war on all fronts. (Bloomberg)
• ‘Flop Accounts’ Are the New Teen Thing on Instagram (The Atlantic)
• Sassy, self-aware, snarky. In the Trump era, cable news banners troll in real time (Washington Post)
• Push to weaken US Endangered Species Act runs into roadblocks (Nature)
• Leonardo Da Vinci’s To Do List (Circa 1490) (Open Culture)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!