train atonement for sin reads:
• Uber Was Right The scooter backlash vindicates Travis Kalanick’s early tactics (Slate)
• Best and Worst Brand Moves of 2018 (L2) see also Nike’s online sales jumped 31% after company unveiled Kaepernick campaign, data show (Marketwatch)
• Many lawmakers and aides who crafted financial regulations after the 2008 crisis now work for Wall Street (Washington Post)
• Spotify’s $30 billion playlist for global domination (Fast Company)
• What’s Smoother Than a Federer Backhand? His $300 Million Uniqlo Deal (New York Times)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!