train plane reads:
• You Can Time The Market, Just Not All The Time (Wall Street Journal)
• The Housing Bubble Burst All Over Reality TV (New York Times)
• Meet the Shalennials: CEOs Under 40 Making Millions in Texas Oil (Bloomberg)
• An Equator Full of Hurricanes Is a Preview of End Times (Wired)
• How much would the iPhone cost if it were made in America? (Vox)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with David Nadig, managing director of ETF.com. Previously, he was director of ETFs at FactSet Research Systems. Nadig helped design some of the first ETFs at BGI, and as co-founder of Cerulli Associates, he conducted some of the earliest research on fee-only financial advisors and the rise of indexing.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!