My end of week morning train reads:
• We’re Living in What May Be the Most Boring Bull Market Ever: In an age of index funds and private companies, even a boom can feel blah (Bloomberg)
• Is “value” dead? Or have we just been measuring it in the wrong way? (Wall Street Journal)
• Nothing Into Something (Of Dollars And Data)
• Cannabis Comes to Your Coffee and Candy—But Is It Legal? (Wall Street Journal) see also Seven reasons Big Tobacco is likely to make a move on the marijuana industry (Marketwatch)
• Three Hours Up Close With Alex Jones of Infowars (New York Times)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!