My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• The dangerous myth we still believe about the Lehman Brothers bust (Washington Post) see also Misunderstanding Credit and Housing Crises: Blaming the CRA, GSEs (TBP)
• The Empty Storefronts of New York: A Panoramic View (New York Times)
• Elon Musk’s Brain Isn’t Like Yours (Bloomberg) see also Lefsetz: They’re out to get him (TBP)
• Making Private Public (Irrelevant Investor)
• Seven reasons Big Tobacco is likely to make a move on the marijuana industry (Marketwatch) but see California’s Illegal Weed Industry Is Doing Better Than Ever (Vice)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!