My end of week morning train reads:
• When Stocks Fell 10%… (A Wealth of Common Sense) see also The agony of the value investor (Economist)
• How Harvey Transformed House-Hunting in Houston (Wall Street Journal) see also Housing Is Tanking in the Northeast. SALT is Why (Bloomberg View)
• Apps Installed On Millions Of Android Phones Tracked User Behavior To Execute A Multimillion-Dollar Ad Fraud Scheme (Buzzfeed)
• As NASA’s prized telescopes falter, astronomers fear losing their eyes in space (Washington Post)
• What the Hell Happened to Darius Miles? by Darius Miles (Players’ Tribune)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Guggenheim Securities Co-Chairman Jim Millstein, who was the former Chief Restructuring Officer at Treasury, where he was the principal architect of the post-crisis AIG’s restructuring.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!