My morning train reads:
• The Tyranny of the U.S. Dollar (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• Oil’s March Toward $100 Is Just What Electric Cars Need (Bloomberg)
• Harvey, Florence, and the climate change connection (Christian Science Monitor)
• The Neighborhoods Where Kids Have a Better Shot at Escaping Poverty (City Lab) see also Detailed New National Maps Show How Neighborhoods Shape Children for Life (The Upshot)
• More evidence piles up that we’re seeing an exomoon orbiting an alien world (Syfy Wire)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!