My midweek morning train reads:
• Amazon’s $15 Minimum Wage Is a Brilliant Business Strategy (Atlantic)
• Climate Change Is Forcing the Insurance Industry to Recalculate (Wall Street Journal) see also The World’s Most Beautiful Battery (Bloomberg)
• How 2008 austerity measures helped fuel today’s right-wing populism (The Conversation) see also Will Democrats regain control of the House? 5 Metrics to Consider (Reuters)
• Data Factories (Stratechery)
• Study: Most of the criticism of ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ came from Russian trolls and bots. (Business Insider)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!