My midweek morning train reads:
• Sears’s ‘radical’ past: How mail-order catalogues subverted the racial hierarchy of Jim Crow (Washington Post) see also Sears Didn’t ‘Die.’ Vulture Capitalists Killed It. (Huffington Post)
• You Need to Make More Than $713,706 to Be in New York City’s 1% (Bloomberg)
• “Opportunity Zones” are the hot new thing in the land of the mega wealthy (Recode)
• Hedge Fund Bets on Beaten-Up New York Taxi Business (Wall Street Journal)
• You Don’t Need a Breakthrough, You Need a Microshift (Medium)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!