Happy Halloween! My morning train reads:
• A Top or The Top? (Irrelevant Investor)
• Paul Volcker’s Guide to the Almighty Dollar (The Atlantic) see also Volcker Recalls Another Time the Fed Clashed With the President (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• Billionaires are spending their fortunes reshaping America’s schools. It isn’t working. (Vox)
• 60% of world’s wildlife has been wiped out since 1970 (CBC News)
• ‘I’m Dr. Cohen’: The powerful humanity of the Jewish hospital staff that treated Robert Bowers (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!