My end of week morning train reads:
• This Is the Saturday Night Massacre. It’s Just Happening in Slow Motion. (Slate)
• Think You Know Tesla? Test Your Tesla Knowledge With This 30-Question Quiz (Bloomberg)
• The order in which we form abstract beliefs is important (Medium)
• Don’t Make These 5 Investing Mistakes That General Electric Investors Made (Behavioral Value Investor) see also GE End Game: Bataan Death March or Turnaround Play? (Aswath Damodaran)
• 20 Americans Die Each Day Waiting for Organs. Can Pigs Save Them? (New York Times)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert, and author of numerous books, most recently of Win Bigly: Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don’t Matter.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!