My back to work morning train reads:
• Your Guide to Winning the Economy Debate at Thanksgiving Dinner (Bloomberg)
• 40 Years of the 401(k)—the Good, the Bad, and the Future (Barron’s)
• Inside the Pricey War to Influence Your Instagram Feed (Wired)
• How to Own a Rare Piece of Automotive History (Wall Street Journal)
• SNL mocked my appearance. Here’s why I didn’t demand an apology. (Washington Post)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert, and author of numerous books, most recently of Win Bigly: Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don’t Matter.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!