My Thursday morning train reads:
• We are 3 Republican former U.S. Attorneys General. We salute Jeff Sessions. (Washington Post)
• Buffett’s Underrated Investment Attribute (Base Hit Investing)
• Meat Has a Replacement But No One Knows What to Call It (Bloomberg)
• What if the Placebo Effect Isn’t a Trick? (New York Times Magazine)
• “I’m Very Worried About Don Jr.”: West Wing Insiders Brace for the Mueller Storm (Vanity Fair)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!