My post-election morning train reads:
• Wall Street Math Hustle (Institutional Investor)
• The McRib Effect on Stocks (Of Dollars And Data)
• Bitcoin Will Burn the Planet Down. The Question: How Fast? (Wired)
• MAGA Mills: The bustling cottage industry of Donald Trump fan pages on Facebook, and the revenue they generate. (Slate)
• Republicans attacked Jewish candidates across the U.S. with an age-old caricature: Fistfuls of cash (Washington Post) see also Gun control, tariffs and the issues that have literally fallen off the map in the midterms (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!