My Winter Solstice morning reads:
• ‘Oh, no’: The day Trump learned to tweet (Politico)
• Google Assistant, Siri, Alexa, Cortana Annual Smart Speaker IQ Test (Loup)
• Expectation vs. Reality: The Problem Of Planning and What To Do About It (Of Dollars And Data)
• Fall Behind on These Loans? You Might Get a Visit From Gino. (Bloomberg)
• Dirty dealing in the $175 billion Amazon Marketplace (The Verge) see also Is It Really Five Stars? How to Spot Fake Amazon Reviews (Wall Street Journal)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with David Hall, a partner at Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund, where he is responsible for investment sourcing, execution and oversight for Revolution portfolio companies.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!