My easy like Sunday morning reads:
• Good dogs (Reuters)
• Shazam! From the Boss to the King to How John & Paul & George & Ringo Desegregated the Gator Bowl in 1964, and Now the Esher Demos! (Jeff Matthews Is Not Making This Up)
• Divided Decade: How the financial crisis changed housing (Marketplace)
• The Shrinking Middle Class (Fortune) see also Get Used to It, America: We’re No Longer No. 1 (Bloomberg Opinion)
• The Wooing of Jared Kushner: How the Saudis Got a Friend in the White House (New York Times)
• “No bio-wife will ever be that loyal”: the Reddit sex robot forums radicalising men (New Statesman)
• Inside The Country Where You Can Buy A Black Man For $400 (Buzzfeed)
• Mueller to Save Trump for Later as Prosecutor Readies Next Steps (Bloomberg) see also The Guy Who Taught Trump to Tweet Owes Us All a Goddamn Apology (GQ)
• How the Movies Invented Christmas (Wall Street Journal)
• The Best Viral Video Of 2018, According To Jimmy Kimmel (Digg)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with David Hall, a partner at Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund, where he is responsible for investment sourcing, execution and oversight for Revolution portfolio companies.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!