My morning train reads:
• Does Anyone Care About Year-Ahead Outlooks? (Institutional Investor)
• Plastic Water Bottles, Which Enabled a Drinks Boom, Now Threaten a Crisis (Wall Street Journal) but see Scientists accidentally create mutant enzyme that eats plastic bottles (The Guardian)
• Homelessness Rises More Quickly Where Rent Exceeds a Third of Income (Zillow)
• What Happened When Dick’s Stared Down the Gun Lobby (Outside)
• Stephen Curry Doubts Moon Landings. NASA Offers to Show Him the Rocks. (New York Times) but see 7 easy ways you can tell for yourself that the moon landing really happened (Popular Science)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!