My Perihelion day morning train reads:
• If the Stock Market Has a Problem, His Job Is to Fix It (Bloomberg)
• 2017 vs. 2018 in the Stock Market (A Wealth Of Common Sense)
• Want to Divorce Your Private Equity Manager? Good Luck. (Institutional Investor)
• A Nobel Prize-winning psychologist says most people don’t really want to be happy (Quartz)
• A timeline of the Mueller probe’s biggest developments (The Hill)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Jason Schwarz President, Wilshire Funds Management and Wilshire Analytics. The firm, founded in 1972, was a pioneer in the field of quantitative investment analysis, and manages more than $195 billion in capital for more than 600 institutional investors.
Want to receive our full daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here! Its free!