My morning train reads:
• Will Index Funds Really Take Over the World? Despite passive investing’s relentless progress, a few important impediments stand in the way. (CIO)
• Bill Miller in the Wilderness — and Loving It (Institutional Investor)
• Short-term Luck Versus Long-term Skill (Jim O’Shaughnessy) see also The Biggest Returns (Collaborative Fund)
• Why everyone else seems to have more money than you (Fast Company)
• Rationality: research shows we’re not as stupid as we have been led to believe (The Conversation) but see Why Facts Don’t Change Our Minds (James Clear)
What are you reading?
Get the daily reads in your inbox — free! Sign up here